Getting proper insurance coverage is no laughing matter, but sometimes it's nice to lighten things up a little. I've scoured the Internet for some funny insurance jokes and claims, and here are my favorites!
1. An insurance agent went to a museum and he accidentally hit a statue. Museum Administrator: “That's a 500-year-old statue you've broken!” Insurance agent: “Thank God! I thought it was a new one.”
2. An invisible car come out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.
3. Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
4. The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end.
5. My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.
6.To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck a pedestrian.
7. You ought to feel highly honored," said the businessman to the life insurance agent, "so far today I have had my secretary turn away seven insurance agents." "Yes, I know," replied the agent, "I'm one of them."
8. Would Transformers buy life insurance... or car insurance?