All Other Personal Insurance

Art and Collections

If you own fine arts or collections, your homeowner's insurance may not provide adequate insurance protection for you, and the solution may be to insure such valuables separately. For fine arts, the first step is to establish values. For collections, needs are prompted by specific coverage limitations within the homeowners policy itself.

Earthquake Insurance

Earthquake damage is not included under most insurance policies, but separate coverage is available, and can be added to most home or business insurance policies.  If you find yourself needing this kind of coverage, fill out the form to the right.

Flood Insurance

Depending on where your property is located, you may be required by law to purchase flood insurance. Congress passed and President Obama signed Grimm-Waters in 2014. Mix this legislation with changes to flood maps and the reclassification of many properties, and you have a tricky market. If you live on the coast or near a country stream, talk to us to stay on top of all these changes.  Need more info? Visit our Research Center Flood Insurance page here.

Motercycle and RV

If you own a motercycle or an RV, it is important to have it insured.  Fill out the form to the right to get a quote.  If you need more information, continue to our Research Center to view our specific RV and Motorcycle insurance pages.

To find out more about what we can do for you, CALL US at (781) 659-2262
Or follow us on any of our social media pages.