Gordon Atlantic Insurance Job Openings
While we do not always have an opening for particular skill sets or for immediate needs, Gordon Atlantic is always interested in speaking with candidates who embrace our mission as outlined below. If you are moved by who we are, what we do, and how we do it, let's have a conversation.
Gordon Atlantic Insurance is a family-oriented insurance business offering a quality workplace for employees, with enduring customer relationships based on excellence and integrity in all our work, while maintaining deep ties to our community. We strive to make insurance make sense by offering the best possible combination of advice, cost, and service to meet our customers' needs
Personal Lines Insurance Sales Representative
Gordon Atlantic Insurance Agency seeks a Personal Lines Sales Representative to develop new accounts for our growing company. We train to our proven process of qualifying leads and on boarding new customers.
Compensation: Base salary plus performance bonuses
This position is a ground floor opportunity for the right candidate, ans a springboard into higher level commercial risk.
Primary functions of this position are:
- Develop relationships with prospects to generate new business home and auto accounts through open questions and dialogue.
- Maintain leads and follows-ups by utilizing our CRM.(currently Hubspot)
- Educate customers and prospects on available solutions relevant to their needs.
- Close sales, obtain or follow up as needed.
Interpersonal, language and math skills are all important attributes to achieving success in this position.
Candidate will work closely with owner and seasoned sales staff to promote long term success.
Job Type: Full-time
To inquire further please Contact Us, below.
Receptionist - recently filled
Opportunity for experienced or inexperienced person looking for ground level entry to a career path in the insurance industry.
- Develop relationships with customers and carriers based on trust and dependability through open questions to enhance true dialogue;
- Learn Rating platforms and providing meaningful options for customers;
- Learn how to recognize and seek cross-sell and up-sell opportunities;
- Conduct Account Reviews for existing customers;
- Accept in-bound sales opportunities;
- Take responsibility for learning best practices in agency technology;
- Remain aware of agency activities, marketing efforts (PL newsletter, events), and carrier updates.
This position provides a foundation for development into sales, commercial account service and beyond.
Job Type: Full-time