City Starter Pack Insurance for Professionals

Professionals living in the city usually have a different set of insurance needs than the typical home and auto set up. Just because you don't own a home or vehicle doesn't mean you don't need insurance coverage.

The City Starter Pack from Surround Insurance Pack provides the coverage you need for your specific situation at a reasonable price. See the coverages below and click Get Started for more details on how to easily sign up online in just a few minutes. 



Driving Rented or Borrowed Cars

Surround protects you by paying for your injuries and property damage you cause to others in an accident

  • Rental companies overcharge for insurance
  • Car-sharing companies provide minimum
    insurance, leaving drivers poorly protected

Renting an Apartment

Surround will protect your possessions from damage or theft anywhere in theworld. We also provide liability coverage for an accident in your apartment

  • Most landlords require proof of insurance

Biking or Walking

Surround covers your injuries and lost wages if you’re hurt by a driver that has little or no insurance (or a hit-and-run driver)

  • Cyclists and pedestrians are involved in
    accidents more often than ever before
  • Nearly 1-in-8 US drivers are uninsured. In
    several states, it’s as high as 1-in-4

Freelancing for Extra Income

Surround will pay legal fees and judgements from disputes arising out of your work

  • 1-in-3 people freelance for extra income
  • Legal disputes with clients can be costly

Want More Details?

Surround’s starter pack covers every part of your life. Download the full coverages packet to find out more.


See if the City Starter Insurance Pack is right for you

"I'm Ready For A Change"


Get a Quote

We are local insurance experts serving the South Shore for over 70 years.
Click below to get a free quote for your personal or business insurance.