Commercial Insurance Blog

Many offices have successfully transitioned from in-office to a work-from-home system. It’s been a successful experiment for a lot...
We wanted to give an update on how insurance may play a part in COVID-19, and answer some common questions about Business Interrup...
In today’s business environment with some businesses closing and all under severe economic pressure, cash is king. One thing that ...
“New” Inspection Requirement on Trailers used in Business
5-Mar-2020 disease
The Covid-19 Coronavirus is now spreading around the world, including the US. We are likely to see an uptick in cases in the comin...
We are excited to announce that Gordon Atlantic is growing! In 2019,  we made 5 new and excellent additions to our staff:
27-Jun-2019 home insurance
BBQ Grill Fires- Cooking out with friends and family can be a great time, but can turn catastrophic in an instant if you aren’t ca...
29-Dec-2016 commercial insurance
What is Professional Liability for? Is it just for guys who wear suits?

Subscribe Here!

Recent Posts

Posts by Tag

See all

Get a Quote

We are local insurance experts serving the South Shore for over 70 years.
Click below to get a free quote for your personal or business insurance.