Need something different but super-easy for your next cookout? It's barbeque, cook-out, and party season so be prepared for potluck occasions.
Simply combine 3 ingredients and you’re done!
Nobody needs to know it was this simple!
1 pkg. (16 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
½ cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
*Note; As if this isn’t simple enough; if you don’t like cooking bacon, just buy a small bag of bacon pieces
(1 tbsp = 1 slice of bacon)
Nutella Mousse is easy to make & there are many experimental possibilities. Makes 4 servings.
- Combine heavy cream & coffee granules in medium bowl.
- Stir until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Add in Nutella.
- Mix on medium, scraping sides and bottom of bowl until stiff peaks form.
(Will also firm up when chilled.)
- Divide into 4 serving dishes and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with whipped cream just before serving. Can also top with chocolate shavings.